Saturday 12 May 2012

The Avengers Series: Captain America

OK so for my first blog post I wanted to start with an Avengers Assemble look. This is going to be the first of many series that I'm gonna do (trust me there might be a lot. haha).
So anyway this is my Captain America look. I went to see the movie today and this was the makeup that i wore. I wanted the colours to be very vibrant and noticeable. For anyone that doesn't know me I am colour mad and colour theory mad.  Just on a side note the movie was awesome and the Hulk was hilarious.




I love looks like this and would wear it out (which I did) .So if you like vibrant, in your face looks this is one is for you and there will be many more to come. I want each look to represent each one of the Avengers whether it be a certain symbol or colours or just elements of the character. So this one was obviously the star that is on Captain Americas's shield.



This is the full look. I went for the red lip to tie in with the red on the eye. It's bold and makes it look more intense.
A nude glossy lip also suits the look. It will keep the focus on the eyes which is what i wore for the rest of the day. Also the Picture below was where i pull the most inspiration.
by Arran Brady 

I hope you liked my look and my first blog post. thanks for stopping by. 
Karla :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment