Tuesday 16 April 2013

Lemonade

Hello everyone! I have another look here and this is another entry into Makeupbee's contest so if you guys could please hit Luv on my look here Lemonade I'd really appreciate it :)
So this look is another bright and flirty Springtime look. I was thinking about Spring and the weather getting warmer and having a nice cold glass of lemonade and I love how green and yellow look together so I came up with this look. Hope you like it :)




This look is really eye catching and looks good on any eye colour. I have been really into bright pink and coral lips for Spring and Summer so with this look I paired it with a bright bubblegum pink lipstick. The pink contrasted with the green and made them pop.


Here are a list of the products I used :)
Face: Mac Face and Body In N1
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
         E.L.F Tone Correcting Powder
         Benefit Cha Cha Tint
Brows: Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 358
            Inglot Eyeshadow D.S 463
            Essence Lash and Brow Mascara
Eyes: Two Faced Shadow Insurance
         Inglot Eyeshadow D.S 474
         Inglot Eyeshadow AMC 59
         Inglot Eyeshadow AMC 58
         Inglot Eyeshadow D.S 467
         Inglot Eyeshadow AMC Shine 46
         Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77
         Catrice Cosmetics All Round Mascara
Lips: Inglot ColourPlay Lipstick in 96
        Inglot ColourPlay Lipstick in 100
        Essence XXXL Shine 022 Nude Kiss


I hope you all liked my look and check out the competition entry on Makeupbee and also check out my Facebook page Karla M Make-up.
See you soon :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment