Thursday 11 April 2013

Spring Break

Hey everyone! My next look is a springtime look and it's also one of my entries into Makeupbee's Spring competition. I would really appreciate it if you guys could hit LUV on my look on Makeupbee :)

Since the weather here in Ireland has been pretty crap and dull and cold as it usually is I thought I'd do a look to brighten up my day. I will have at least 2 more Spring inspired looks either this week or next week.  Hope you like it! :) 


So for this look I wanted to use really bright and fun colours that you would find in your garden in Springtime. I think that the pink and yellow look really good together. They complement each other and look quite good on blue eyes too :)


Here are a list of products that I used :)
Face: Mac Face and Body Foundation in N1
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
         Kryolan Translucent Powder
         Benefits Dandelion Blush
         Essence Shimmer Powder
Eyes: Two Faced Shadow Insurance
         Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Hot Pink
         Inglot AMC Shine 39
         Inglot AMC 50
         Inglot D.S 474
         Inglot AMC Shine 07
         Inglot D.S 467
         Inglot D.S 463
         Inglot AMC Shine 46
Brows: Inglot Matte 358
            Inglot D.S 463
Lips: Inglot Lip Crayon in 15
        Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 022 Nude Kiss



I hope you all like my look and check out the look on the Makeupbee competition. Also I have a Facebook page if you would like to check that out too, it's Karla M Make-up :)
See you Soon! :D x


No comments:

Post a Comment