Sunday 7 April 2013

The Avengers Series: Black Widow

This is the next installment in my avengers series. I apologize for the lack of posting over the last almost year. WOW I hadn't actually counted til now I'm really sorry but I am back with a lot of looks coming and there  will be at least 1 post a week if not more :) So on with the look.

Like I said this is my next avengers look that I have done. I did it awhile ago so please excuse the bad quality photos. This is my Black Widow inspired look. For this look I wanted to take inspiration from a black widow spider and the colours on its back. Here's what I came up with.



It's a very dark and edgy look and I wouldn't say its very wearable but i have worn it to a party and it looks awesome! I used mostly Inglot eye shadow in this looks (and my addiction to Inglot has only gotten worse over the past year :P ). Anyway the look is quite intense but great if you want to make a statement. 
Below are a list of the products I used :).


Face: Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in Porcelain
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
         Collection Cosmetics Powder Blush in Trouble
         Essence Shimmer Powder

Eyes: Two Faced Shadow Insurance 
         Inglot Eye Shadow D.S 501 
         Inglot Eye Shadow AMC 65
         Inglot Eye Shadow AMC 50
         Inglot Eye Shadow Pearl 605
         Inglot Eye Shadow D.S 467
         Inglot Eye Shadow Pearl 447
         Essence Gel Liner in 01 Midnight in Paris
         Essence I Love Extreme Mascara
         Primark Lashes
Lips: Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 20 Wood of Roses



And this is the finished look. I hope you liked it and if you did please like my look on Makeupbee. Look out for some more looks from me :)
See you soon :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment