Thursday 30 May 2013

Blue Tropics

Hi there! I have a new look for you guys today. This look is a Summer look and I will have a good few summer looks as well as my Avengers series and I have another series in the works so look out for that ;) The look today reminds me of lying by the pool drinking a tropical cocktail.


 


This is quite a bright look but I wore it to a friends birthday party so don't be afraid of colour. I think it's a fun and flirty look that is great for summer. This would look lovely on brown because the bright blue and teal green will contrast with a warm brown eye. But anyone could pull this off :)


Here is a list of the products I used:
Face:Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 115
     Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 15
     Kryolan Translucent Powder
     Inglot Liquid Blush 86
     Essence Shimmer Powder
Eyes:Inglot D.S 474
     Inglot AMC 59
     Inglot AMC 58
     Inlgot AMC Shine 33
     Inglot AMC 70
     Inglot Pearl 426
     Inglot D.S 483
     Inglot AMC Gel Liner 77
     Essence I Love Rock Pencil
     Essence I Love Extreme Mascara
     Inglot Eyelashes 61N
Lips:Essence Lip Liner 05 Soft Berry
     Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss 022 Nude Kiss 

I hope you liked my look and give it a go. I will have my next Avengers look up in a couple days. I would really appreciate it if you guys could check out my Facebook page and hit LUV for this look on Makeupbee. Thank you all so much for taking the time to look at my blog and feel free to leave a comment below :)

See you soon :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment