Tuesday 17 September 2013

3D Lips

Hey everyone! Here is my next installment for my Fall looks this year. I was looking for some inspiration so I researched Fall makeup trends for 2013 and found some good looks. One of the looks that caught my eye was bright red lips. It inspired me to do a slightly 1940's look.

I went for a neutral eye which was sort of smokey and an intense ombre lip. On the lids I used soft pinky peach and some light browns and taupe shadows to define the crease. I wanted to keep the eyes nice and soft so that the focus would be on the lip.






For the lips I wanted them to be quite bright but I also wanted to so an ombre lip. The ombre lip is great for making your lips look more plump as it can make them look 3D by shading the corners with a darker colour. The ombre lip can be done with any colour whether it be red, nude, pink, plum or even blue if you feel adventurous ;) Once you have a lighter shade and a dark shade it can be done :)


Here is a list of products I used:
Face: E.L.F Mineral Infused Face Primer 
         Inglot AMC Cream Foundation
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer
         Kryolan Translucent Powder
         Collection Cosmetics Shimmer Shades in 2.Blushalicious 
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
Eyes: Two Faced Shadow Insurance
         Inglot Matte 358 (brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         Inglot Matte 341
         Inglot Matte 344
         Inglot Matte 360
         Inglot Matte 329
         Inglot Matte 354
         Inglot Matte 373
         Inglot AMC Shine 30 
         Collection cosmetics Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner in Brown
         Catrice Cosmetics All Round Mascara
Lips: Catrice Cosmetics Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 080 My Red Card
        Sleek Makeup Eau La La Liner in Raisin
        Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick in Black Orchid 
        Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 21 Red Blossom




I hope you all enjoyed my look and find it helpful and if you tried it out let me know :) Please check out my Makeupbee Page for instructions on how to achieve this look and also like my Facebook Page I would really appreciate it. Also if you have any questions or comments leave them below :)

See you all soon :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment