Thursday 12 September 2013

Smokey Rainbow

Hey Everyone! I have another bright look for you all. This post is a bit late but better late than never :)
This look came to be because I was heading out to a club couldn't decide what colour to wear so I chose them all naturally! I have lots of ideas for Fall, Halloween and the Holidays so there will be a blog post up every week. If you have any requests for looks or Halloween costumes that you would like to see how to do drop me a comment below and I'll try to get it done :)
Now on with the look :D


 

This is a great look to catch anyone's attention as it will look a like a beautiful prism of colour on your eyes. Since I was going clubbing I decided to make this look a little more smokey than neon so I used the deeper colours on the lid like the green, blue and purple. I also added some black to the outer corner and crease to deepen it.




Here's a list of produsts:
Face: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
         Kryolan Translucent Powder
         Benefit Cha Cha Tint 
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
Eyes: Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         Two Faced Shadow Insurance
         Inglot AMC 59
         Inglot AMC 58
         Inglot AMC Shine 33
         Inglot Matte 371
         Inglot Matte 375
         Inglot AMC Shine 39
         Inglot Matte 362
         Inglot AMC 50
         Inglot AMC 51
         Inglot D.S 474
         Inglot AMC 63
         Inglot Matte 354
         Inglot AMC Shine 45
         Inglot Gel Liner in Black 77
         Catrice All Round Mascara
Lips: Catrice Infinite Shine Lipgloss in 070 Very Very Raspberry 


I hope you all liked my look and look out for my Fall look coming soon. Please check out my Makeupbee Page for instructions on how to achieve this look and also like my Facebook Page I would really appreciate it. Also if you have any questions or comments leave them below :) 

See you all soon :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment