Thursday 3 October 2013

Copper Smoke

Hi there! I'm here again with another Fall inspired look for you all. I am going to be doing some Halloween which will be coming up very soon and I will be doing my very first video tutorial ever! Exciting right? I think I have about 6 Halloween looks planned so we'll see how that goes.
Now on with the look. :)
This is another makeup trend that I found online and it is orange/copper shadow. This is a great look for all you blue eyed babes out there as the warm orangey copper shades really make cool blues pop. I wanted the look to be quite smokey as I don't really do smokey eyes that often, I get too caught up in the colours :P
I used all Inglot shadows for this look as I do have a serious obsession with Inglot it's getting scary!
Here is my colour palette :)

                                       R-L: Matte 354, Matte 360, AMC Shine 12, Pearl 605 and AMC 63 

I used two copper shades, one is a true copper and the other is more of a burnt orange. I mixed these together get the copper colour and the burnt orange adds some more warmth into the look


I brought the colours out slightly to lift the eye and give a more sultry cat-eye effect. I also paried the eyes with a natural warm pink, like a my own lips but better colour :P



Here is a list of the products I used:
Face: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 115
         17 Stay Time Concealer in Extra Fair (undereyes)
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair (blemishes)
         E.L.F Tone Correcting Powder
         Benefit Cha Cha Tint
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
Eyes: Two Faced Shadow Insurance 
         NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in Dark Brown
         Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         Inglot  AMC Shine 12
         Inglot  Pearl 605
         Inglot  Matte 360
         Inglot  AMC 63
         Inglot  Matte 354
         Inglot  Matte 373
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero
         Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara
Lips: Catrice Cosmetics Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 020 Maroon 



I hope you all liked my third Fall look this year. Stay tuned for my upcoming Halloween looks. Please Check out my Makeupbee Page for instructions on how to achieve this look and more looks. Also like my Facebook Page I would really appreciate it. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below :)

See you all soon :) x




No comments:

Post a Comment