Monday 11 November 2013

Halloween 2013: Candy Corn Eyes

Hey Everyone! I have another Halloween look here for you today and this one is a little different. I decided to do  a look that wasn't costume related but still was inspired by Halloween. I decided on a Candy Corn look because I loved the colors and I thought it would look cool on the eye.
Here it is :)


I wanted to keep the color order of the candy corn. Even though the orange is deeper than the yellow and you would think to put it on the outer corner, I kept it on the center like the traditional candy corn. I also kept the shape. The candy corn is like a triangle shape so I kept the inner corner sort of pointed and the outer corner straight and slightly squared off.


I chose a bright fuchsia pink lip because I wanted to keep the look really bright and fun. You can always opt for a peachy shade or a nude to keep the look wearable but I wore this out because why not! :P



Here is a list of the products I used:
Face: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115
         Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
         E.L.F HD Pwder
         Benefit Dandelion Blush
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
Eyes: E.L.F Eyelid Primer
         Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
         Inglot Matte 368
         Inglot Matte 373
         Inglot AMC 51
         Inglot D.S 474
         Sleek Vintage Romance Palette - Pretty in Paris
         Collection Cosmetics Dazzle Me Eyeshadow in Jaffa
         Barry M Dazzle Dust in Yellow Gold
         Inglot Matte 354
         Catrice Ultra Fine Ink Eyeliner Waterproof
         Ardell 137 Lashes
Lips: Inglot ColorPlay Lipstick in 98


I hope you all enjoyed my third and final Halloween look of this year and I hope you give it a try. Please check out my Facebook page, Karla M makeup and give it a like. For instructions on how to achieve this look and other looks check out my Makeupbee page. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below. :)

See you all soon :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment