Tuesday 3 December 2013

Pine Tree

Hey Everyone! Long time no post! So as I have said in my last post I went to New York and did some major shopping. I had an awesome time and want to go back again soon. I mostly did makeup shopping because living in Ireland means we don't have a Sephora :( I plan on doing a huge haul probably this week and then gradually review  the products after I've got a feel for them.

But today I have a look for you. This look is inspired by the pine trees of winter. It's a good look for parties as it's quite smokey. I chose a dark forest green and brown to represent the trees and a little touch of gold sparkle because it's the holidays!
On with the look:



I went for a dark and smokey look. I chose to go with quite a warm, almost reddish, brown to contrast a little with the green and it is also matte which helps with the contrast of the shimmery greens. 




Here's a list of products I used:
Face: Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Makeup in 010 Light Beige
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
         E.L.F HD Powder
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
         Sleek Blush in Antique
Eyes: E.L.F Eyelid Primer
         Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         NYX Jumbo Pencil in Dark Brown
         Sleek Vintage Romance Palette - Propose in Prague
         Inglot AMC Shine 44
         Inglot Pearl 414
         Inglot Matte 340
         Inglot AMC 63
         Inglot Matte 354
         Inglot Matte 373
         NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
         Essence Pigment in Breaking Dawn Collection - 03 A Piece of Forever
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Demolition
         Essence Gel Liner in 01 Midnight in Paris
         Essence I Love Extreme Mascara 
         Ienvy by Kiss Lashes in Juicy Volume02 - KPE13
Lips: Inglot Sleeks Lip Gloss in 43


I hope you all enjoy my look and give it a try. Check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, for more looks and give it a like. If you would like instructions on how to achieve this look and many more head over to my Makeupbee page. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below. :)



See you soon :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment