Monday 9 December 2013

Sugar Plum

Hey Everyone! So I have another look for you. Today's look is inspired by winter, Christmas treats and of course glitter! I wanted the look to be dramatic and sparkly because the glitter reminded me of the sugar and sugar plum just makes you think of Christmas. It's a really fun party look and purple is a very flattering color on anyone.
Here's the look I came up with:



This look is dramatic but it's great for the holidays and I love a good glittery look for party season. I went for a silver lipstick to make it look like I've been out in the cold but I've applied the lipstick in a subtle way so it's not too harsh.



Here's a list of the products I used:
Face: Kat Von D Rehab Priming Elixir
         Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Light2 Mont Blanc
         MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NC15
         Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Concealer Light 18
         Make Up For Ever HD Powder 
         Sleek Makeup Blush in Antique
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
Eyes: Two Faced Shadow Insurance
         Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple Velvet
         NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
         Inglot Matte 375
         Inglot D.S 493
         Inglot Pearl 448
         Inglot Pearl 434
         Inglot Pearl 447
         Inglot Matte 354
         Inglot Matte 373
         Two Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
         Inglot Body Sparkles in XL7
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Tornado
         Inglot AMC Matte Gel Liner in 77 Black
         Benefit They're Real! Mascara 
Lips: MAC Lipstick in Eloquent Air (Limited Edition)
      

I hope you all enjoyed my look and give it a try for Christmas. Check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, for more looks and give it a like. Go to my Makeupbee page for a tutorial of this look and many more. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below. :)

See you soon :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment