Wednesday 5 February 2014

Blue Moon

Hey everyone!
For today's look I came up with is a dark and smokey look but still has a little light. I was inspired by the winter nights and the moonlight. I went for navy as the winter nights and and the light blue duo-chrome represents the moonlight. The shape I went for was a round shape with the darker shade on the outer and inner corners and the lighter shade on the center of the lid. This creates a nice rounded shape to the eye and also looks like a reflection of light on the lid.

Here's what I came up with:





For the lips I went for a light and sheer nude lipgloss to keep the focus on the eyes.


Here's a list of all the products that I used:
Face: Catrice BB Allround Foundation Multi-Benefit Make Up 010 Light Beige
         Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 15
         Catrice Camouflage Cream  Concealer 010 Ivory
         E.L.F HD Powder Translucent
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
         E.L.F Studio Blush Fushia Fusion
Eyes: E.L.F Eyelid Primer
         Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
         Inglot D.S 478
         Inglot D.S 483
         Inglot AMC Shine 28
         Inglot Pearl 447
         Inglot AMC 63
         Inglot Matte 341
         Inglot Matte 373
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero
         Inglot AMc Gel Liner In 77 Black
         Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
         i-ENVY by Kiss in Diva 01 – KPE21
Lips: Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 19 Nude Candy



I hope you liked my look today and give it a try. Also stay tuned for some Valentine's Day looks that I have planned. If you liked my look and want to give it a try check out my Makeupbee Page for a tutorial and also check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, for more looks. If you have any questions or comments please leave them below :)


See you all soon :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment