Wednesday 2 April 2014

Disney Princess Series: Cinderella

Hey everyone! I have decided to do a makeup series based on the Disney Princesses. I know nearly everyone has done this series but I wanted to have a go and show my interpretation of the princesses. I love the princesses and I have a couple favorites like Ariel, Anna of Arendelle, Rapunzel and Princess Tiana.
I'm kicking off this series with my Cinderella inspired look.
I went with the colors in her dress as my color scheme, so pastel blue and white. I kept the blending of the colors really soft to get a nice gradient and also with the edges I kept them soft and almost blurred out.

Here's the look:



I used an iridescent blue glitter on the outer corner just under the wing and a little on the inner corner to represent the magic of the fairy godmother.


I went for a light rosy pink lip to keep the look light and girly and I thought it was similar to the color of Cinderella's lips.

Here is a list of the products I used:
Face: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115
         Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
         ELF HD Translucent Powder
         Benefit Dandelion Blush
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer 
         Essence Shimmer Powder
Eyes: ELF Eyelid Primer
         Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
         Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 373
         Inglot Eyeshadow D.S 478
         Essence Color Arts Pigment in 17
         NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Opal Sparkle
         Inglot Matte 354
         Inglot AMC 63 
         Inglot Body Sparkles in 51
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Yeyo
         Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
Lips: Catrice Cosmetics Ultimate Shine Gel Color Lipstick in 070 Licence to Pink
         Inglot Freedom System Lipstick in 44
         Catrice Cosmetics Infinite Shine Lipgloss in 050 Sugar Crush


I hope you all liked the first installment of my Disney Princess series and give it a try. If you do want to try it out I have a tutorial on my Makeupbee page and also check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, for more looks. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below.


See you all soon :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment