Sunday 27 April 2014

Spring in Pastels

Hey everyone! I have a Spring inspired look for you today. I'm still doing my Disney princess series but I will be doing some looks in between that too of different ideas I come up with.
When I think of Spring I think colorful but still keeping it pastel. I kept the look pretty much matte and also used a white base to help keep the look pastel. I kept the skin pretty natural so you can see my freckles showing through. I think the look is pretty and Springy and I like how it turned out.

Here's the look:



For the lips I wanted a pink kind of tint like a my lips but better color with a slight gloss. And on the cheeks I chose a light cotton candy pink which I think gives a natural flush to the cheeks.



Here is a list of products I used:
Face: Fuschia Makeup Moisture Foundation in 1. Nude
      Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 115
      Kryolan Translucent Powder
      Benefit Dallas Bronzer
      Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 in Sweet Cheeks-Dolly Mix, Candy Floss
Eyes: Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
      Essence Lash and Brow Gel
      ELF Eyelid Primer
      NYX Jumbo Pencil In Milk
      Inglot Matte 362
      Inglot Matte 368
      Inglot D.S 493
      Inglot Matte 375
      Inglot D.S 478
      Inglot AMC 59
      Inglot D.S 483
      Inglot Matte 384
      Inglot Matte 354
      Inglot Matte 373
      NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Opal Sparkle
      Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77 Black
      Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero
      Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
Lips: Catrice Cosmetics Infinite Shine Lip Gloss in 070 Very Very Raspberry


I hope you liked my Spring inspired look and give it a try. If you do want to give it a try check out my Makeupbee page for a tutorial and also check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, for more looks. My next look should be another Disney princess look. If you have a any questions or comment please leave them below.


See you soon :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment